THE MOST FOCUSED STREET-LEGAL TRACKDAY CAR ON THE MARKET
Combining the proven chassis and aerodynamic experience of the LMP-pace SR3 RS, with the new for 2011 RPE-enhanced Ford turbocharged engine, Radical can now offer the ultimate recreational road-legal sports car for the discerning driving enthusiast.
Powered by a two-litre, turbocharged unit with Twin-Independent Variable Cam Timing, this Euro5 compliant roadster produces 300bhp as standard transmitted to the road through a six-speed sequential gearbox.
Available on the road with a Formula One-style paddleshift gearchange with auto-blipper, fly-by-wire throttle and advanced engine management system, it's the closest experience to a Le Mans car for the road.
SR3 SL Overview
SR3 SL Standard Features
- Two-seater, powder-coated carbon steel spaceframe chassis with integral safety cell - complying with FiA Production Sports Car Safety Structure Test
- Aluminium honeycomb front crash structures complying with FiA Production Sports Car Crash Test
- 300bhp RPE-Ford 2000cc,turbocharged engine with direct split-event fuel injection, Twin Independent Variable Cam Timing, fly-by-wire throttle and LIFE ECU
- Six-speed sequential transaxle with integral Quaife ATB differential
- Paddleshift gearchange with auto-blipper
- Full road lighting and bodywork kit
- Intrax adjustable suspension optimised for road use
- 280mm, 48-vane fully-floating disc brakes front and rear with four-pot callipers
- High-downforce road/trackday ‘Monaco’ rear spoiler and diffuser
- Multi-function steering wheel with integral indicators, horn and headlight controls
- Sculpted LCD dash with warning lights and momentary switches
- Cockpit heater and courtesy light
- Electrically-adjustable, heated mirrors
- Remote engine immobiliser
- Moulded, fully-adjustable racing seat with integral headrest and multi-point harness
- 12V auxiliary socket
SR3 SL Gallery
Above is a selection of Radical’s Approved Used stock. Click on the images for our full used stock listings