DATE OF BIRTH: 17-06-87
TEAM: KB Developments/Supreme Racing
- 2010: Endurance test driver
- 2009: Testing and development role for Apex Motorsport in the Jaguar XKR-S. Delivered an encouraging start to the team’s development programme in the opening rounds of the FIA GT3 European Championship at Silverstone. Test driver with Team RPM, developing long-distance endurance feasibility analysis for the Ford GT
- 2008: FIA GT3 European Championship (Matech Racing Team Ford GT. First full season in the series, paired with Ed Morris (rounds 1&2) and Alex Mortimer. Scored first FIA GT3 European double win with Mortimer at Monza. Entered final double-header round 3rd in standings, and one of seven drivers capable of taking title. Finished 3rd overall when final race was cancelled due to flooding in Dubai. Awarded Ford Manufacturers Drivers’ Cup as highest-placed Ford driver. Avon Tyres British GT Championship (Matech Racing Team Ford GT). Took victory and 2nd place in guest appearance at Snetterton, with two fastest laps and new Snetterton British GT3 lap record (1m08.802s). Avon Tyres British GT Championship (Team RPM Ginetta G50). Guested at Thruxton rounds alongside Fulvio Mussi, but crashed heavily in race two, sustaining compression fracture of sixth vertebra. Despite overnight hospital stay, returned to race in the FIA GT3 European Championship round at Oschersleben less than a week later. Awarded BRDC Innes Ireland Trophy 2008 for sportsmanship and courage. Granted full BRDC membership.
- 2007: Avon Tyres British GT Championship (Team RPM Dodge Viper). British GT Champion (GT3) alongside Alex Mortimer, claiming four wins, two 2nd places, three 3rd places and three pole positions. Dunlop Great & British Radical Enduro Championship (Team RPM Radical SR3). Contested 12 of 16 rounds alongside Phil Bailey, claiming 3rd overall with three wins, three 2nd places, two 3rd places, three fastest laps and Thruxton lap record. FIA European GT3 Championship (Team RPM Dodge Viper). Finished 2nd and 3rd on FIA GT debut at Monza
- 2006: Avon Tyres British GT Championship (Team RPM Porsche 996). 3rd overall in inaugural season in GTC class, taking race wins at Pau, Rockingham and Brands Hatch with Alex Mortimer.
- 2005: Formula Renault UK (Mark Burdett Motorsport). Formula Renault UK Winter Championship (Fortec Motorsport)
- 2004: Formula Renault Italia (ITLOOX Racing)
- 2003: ICA – Europe (Rambo Motorsport). 4th Italian Open Championship (La Conca, Italy).
- 2002: JICA – Europe (Rambo Motorsport). 1st Industrial Trophy (Parma, Italy), 3rd Margutti Trophy (Parma, Italy).
- 2001: JICA – UK and Europe (Rambo Motorsport), 4th Industrial Trophy (Parma, Italy).
- 2000: Formula Yamaha – UK (Ford Racing Young Guns Team), Champions of the Future class champion with four victories in five rounds. JICA – Europe, 1st Industrial Trophy (Parma, Italy), 2nd Margutti Trophy (Parma, Italy), 2nd $1000 Dollar Trophy (Italy).
- 1999: Cadet Class – UK (Ford Racing Young Guns Team), 1st MSA British Cadet Championship, 1st Five Nations championship, Member of winning English team at Internations Championship (Rowrah).
- 1998: Cadet Class – UK (Zip Young Guns Team), 1st Buckmore Park Cadet Championship.
- 1997: Cadet Class – UK, Started karting aged 10,1st Buckmore Park Winter Cadet Championship
Sorry, there are no photos in this gallery
No sponsors have been associated with this driver