THE VERSATILE RACER THAT'S AT HOME ON BOTH TRACK AND HILL
Radical's PR6 is a fast, nimble, high-performance single-seat sports racer with styling reflecting its Prosport 1300 roots.
The central seating position chassis is Radical's lightest and most nimble to-date. The aerodynamics are up-to-the-minute, with huge amounts of downforce being generated by the SR9 Le Mans Prototype-inspired underbody diffusers.
A fully FIA-tested frontal crash box and MSA-approved safety cell, give drivers the confidence to explore the limits of the PR6's very predictable handling. With engine power ranging from 210bhp to 280bhp, drivers can specify the extremes of excitement they wish to subject themselves to.
A proven winner in the Radical Clubman's Cup, as well as a consistent frontrunner on the European hillclimb scene, the PR6 is a consistent giant-killer in the right hands.
||2m 27 sec
PR6 Standard Features
- Central seating position, powder-coated carbon steel spaceframe chassis with integral safety cell complying with MSA safety regulations
- Aluminium honeycomb front crash structure complying with FIA Production Sports Car Crash Test.
- 36 litre foam filled aluminium fuel tank mounted behind the driver within the safety cell.
- Fully adjustable pedal box
- Driver seat-belt complying with FIA requirements
- Powertec 1340cc 4-cylinder double overhead cam engine, dry sump with remote oil reservoir & oil cooler
- Engine performance - 210bhp - 130ft/Ibs - 10,500rpm
- Electric pump to circulate water and prevent heat soak
- Four butterfly, 41mm fuel injection system with composite ram air box
- Lightweight steel flywheel with multi-plate clutch
- Stainless steel manifold and silencer
- Six-speed sequential transverse gearbox
- Chain drive system with torque-biasing limited-slip differential for seamless diff lock-up and intergral reverse gear system
- Transmission chain oiler system
- Fully adjustable Nik suspension system front and rear - unequal length top and bottom wishbones, fabricated uprights, forged steel centre lock hubs and interchangeable anti-roll links
- Single-adjustable, coil-over dampers
- Radical four-pot calipers front and rear
- 240mm dia. × 25mm, 30-vane ventilated discs front and rear
- Radical four-bolt, cast aluminium wheels - 7" × 13" dia. front and 9" × 13" dia. rears
- Dunlop bespoke slick tyres
- Four-piece lightweight fibre-glass bodywork with self-coloured gel coat finish.
- Owners name on side of cockpit
- High downforce composite front diffuser with removable, low-drag front section
- Brake cooling ducts connected to carbon composite brake cooling shrouds
- Wheel arch louvres front and rear
- Rear view mirrors
- Composite side pods with air management system and radiator inlet
- Composite side-skirts
- Removeable composite tail section with integral induction intake and ventilation grilles.
- High-downforce rear wing and end plates
- High-downforce composite rear diffuser
- Moulded composite, high-sided, drivers seat with adjustable mounts.
- Quick-release steering wheel
- Radical display unit incorparating an LED analogue rev counter, gear indicator, shift light, four LCD displays of engine parameters/speed and warning lights
- Dash-mounted brake bias adjuster
Click on an image above to view the complete gallery.