Due to continued growth of its global distributor and dealer network, and a rapid expansion in production following the recent launch of 2018 track cars, Radical Sportscars is looking for experienced GRP Laminators & Trimmers to join its Peterborough-based production and Works Team support staff.
Working as part of a close-knit team you’ll be responsible of GRP components and body panels for Radical’s six-strong sportscar range, encompassing a wide range of skills including mould cleaning and preparation, laying of resin and strand matting, trimming of cured components and final preparation for sub-assembly.
The role also includes the repair and refurbishment of Radical’s Approved Used Car and Works Team, either in Radical’s on-site composites shop or within the main factory environment.
- Experience and proficiency in the production of wet-lay GRP panels
- Understanding of current health and safety rules regarding composites preparation
- Proficiency with hand tools
- High level of attention to detail in finishing panels for our racing cars
- Good communication skills to ensure production plans are followed and any issues are clearly relayed to the management
Experience within the motorsport or automotive sectorCLICK TO APPLY