DIGITAL & DEALER MARKETING COORDINATOR
Due to continued growth of its global distributor and dealer network, and with new exciting products in the pipeline, the Radical Sportscars is looking to expand its marketing team with the appointment of a Digital & Dealer Marketing Coordinator.
This role would suit a junior marketeer with experience in Motorsport looking to apply the latest digital and social media marketing practices on a global scale, and experience of working with dealer networks would be beneficial.
In this role you'll be involved in developing Radical’s multi-channel communication strategies to increase brand awareness and support our 30-strong international dealer base, showcasing the thrilling world of Radical Sportscars’ line of world-beating Sports Prototype race cars, its on-track activity and global network of Radical Racing series. You’ll be working in close relationship with the Sales, Motorsport, Works Team and Technical departments to oversee Radical’s HQ and dealer-supported marketing communications.
We’re looking for an applicant who can keep abreast of new trends and developments in digital marketing, short-format video reporting, and Social Media marketing to target our consumers and prospects both directly and indirectly.
As a Digital & Dealer Marketing Coordinator, you'll need to:
- Generate brand awareness by creating and upload engaging stories, images, and videos for Radical’s own website and social channels, as well as with customer/community run channels
- Manage Radical’s social media calendar and engagement
- Assist in promoting Radical products and activity in the Simulator and games console segments
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Lead content management of the website and assist with web visuals
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of our websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Help manage our contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Work closely with our dealers to elevate and curate their news to our wider global audience
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Experience in Motorsport
- Excellent communication skills – an engaging copywriter with an eye for detail
- Project and budget management experience
- Experience of managing international and/or corporate social media accounts, with a consistent tone of voice
- Experience in Website content management activities
- Confident team-player, to work with and be accountable across departments and to senior management
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite programmes
- Experience with social analytics tools/platforms (e.g. Hootsuite)
- Proven video creation and editing skills
Salary range: dependent on experienceCLICK TO APPLY