Silverstone GP Trackday Exclusive Hire
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, Bucks
Cost: £2,750.00 + VAT
This event is fully booked but you can submit your details to be put on the reserve list.
Trial Day Experiences
Whether you are new to motorsport or a seasoned pro, the Radical range has something to suit every ability and ambition.
Our Radical run trial days provide you with the perfect opportunity to test drive any model from our range before you buy - whilst allowing you to truly feel the performance of a Radical on the on the track.
Every trial day includes expert guidance and tuition by the Radical technical and driver development team as well as being supported by our Works Team. The cost of the trial day is £900*, and redeemable against the purchase of the car should you buy within 6 months of the trial.
So, with no more excuses left, now is the time to realise your dream of racing a Radical.
Places on each day are limited for the ultimate track driving experience, so don’t wait too long.
*All prices inclusive of VAT
Please note the running of Trial Experience Days is subject to enough people booking for the day. Radical Sportscars will contact you 2 weeks before the event to confirm that the day is definitely going ahead, should any changes be required you will be offered an alternative date or a refund if you cannot make an alternative date.
Trial Experience Schedule:
- 08:15: Arrive at the circuit and meet your Radical hosting team in the Radical garage. Our staff will then escort you to the event reception for signing-on
- 08:30: Mandatory driver’s safety briefing
- 08:45: Our hosts will introduce you to your Radical Approved Instructor, who will look after you for the day. Pre-drive briefing with Radical staff
- From 09:00: Our instructors will warm up the car and check track conditions, after which you’ll join them as a passenger first, for sighting laps. The sighting laps are to learn the circuit and the car’s controls, and to acclimatise to the incredible performance of our sportscars.
- After approx. 20 minutes, you’ll return to the pits for a break, before it’s your time to drive! Your instructor will be by your side as you take to the circuit, providing guidance and ensuring your safety as the lap times tumble. Radical offers trial experiences on a maximum 5:1 driver to car ratio.
- 13:00-14:00: One hour lunch break (typically)
- 14:00-17:00 Afternoon track session
Trial Experience Terms and Conditions
- To participate in the ‘Trial Experience’ you must be 18 years of age or over and hold a current, valid car driving licence. You must bring your driving licence photocard and/or paper counterpart on the day.
- ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’ will supply full-face motorsport helmets and HANS (head and neck restraint systems) for all drivers and passengers. It is a condition of the ‘Trial Experience’ that these must be worn at all times when belted in a Radical car. Drivers and passengers must ensure that they have covered both arms and legs with clothing, and to drive will require suitable thin-soled shoes.
- ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’ will accept no liability for any injuries or ill health caused as a result of participating in the ‘Trial Experience’.
- ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’ reserve the right to cancel the ‘Trial Experience’ if enough participants do not book on an a ‘Trial Experience’. ‘Radical Sportcars Ltd’ will contact participants 2 weeks before the event to confirm that the day is definitely going ahead, should any changes be required participants will be offered an alternative date or a refund if the participant cannot make an alternative date. ‘Radical Sportcars Ltd’ accept no liability for any other costs incurred by the participant as a result of cancellation.
- ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’ reserves the right to cancel or amend the ‘Trial Experience’ and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’ control. Any changes to the ‘Trial Experience’ will be notified to participants as soon as possible by ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’. An alternative date will be offered. ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’ accept no liability for any costs incurred by the participant as a result of cancellation.
- The Participant acknowledges that participation in the ‘Trial Experience’ is physically strenuous. It is acknowledged that participation in the ‘Trial Experience’ will be physically demanding and the Participant is aware of the nature of the event and associated medical and physical risks involved.
- The Participant agrees that he/she is physically capable of taking part in the ‘Trial Experience’ and agrees to be solely responsible for his/her actions.
- ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates, associated companies, sponsors or medical advisers are not responsible for any injury or illness that the Participant may suffer as a result of his/her participation in the ‘Trial Experience’ (unless caused due to the negligence of the ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’). The Participant acknowledges the exclusion of liability and indemnity provided in clause 11 of these Conditions.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Conditions ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’ shall not be liable to the Participant for any liability in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss of business, revenue or profits, anticipated savings or wasted expenditure, loss or damage of or to personal equipment belonging to the Participant or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (notwithstanding that such loss was within the contemplation of the parties at the date of taking part in the ‘Trial Experience’) arising out of the Participant taking part in the ‘Trial Experience’ or any other matter arising under these Conditions nor for an aggregate amount greater than the ‘Trial Experience’ Fee paid by the Participant. Without limiting the foregoing, ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’ will not be liable for any actions of any spectators or other third parties unless otherwise set out herein.
- Accordingly the Participant hereby expressly and irrevocably renounces, for him/herself, heirs and successors in title the right to any recourse or claims whatsoever against ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’, its officers, employees, suppliers and/or sponsors and/or persons for whom it is answerable (“Associated Parties”) as a result of any kind of physical, mental or other loss or damage of whatsoever nature (including any loss of earnings, profits, or pain and suffering) suffered by the Participant, directly or indirectly, or by his/her family or by any dependents and caused by an event in any way relating to the Participant’s participation in the ‘Trial Experience’. The Participant hereby undertakes, for him/herself, heirs and successors in title to indemnify and hold harmless ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’, and the Associated Parties for any costs and/or amount, which they or any of them may be required to pay as a result of any aforesaid recourse or claim by whomsoever made. The Participant also agrees to indemnify the ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’ and the Associated Parties for any claim, actions, liabilities or losses resulting from any breach of the Participant’s declarations above and/or the Participant’s negligent acts or omissions and/or wilful misconduct.
- Nothing in the following Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’ for: Death or personal injury caused by the ‘‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’ negligence; Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or Any matter which it would be illegal for ‘Radical Sportscars Ltd’ to exclude or attempt to exclude liability.
- By taking part this ‘Trial Experience’, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The ‘Trial Experience’ and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.