Peterborough, Cambridgeshire (UK) – Updated Friday 27 March 2020: All of us here at Radical Sportscars are closely monitoring the development of the Covid-19 pandemic situation and are complying with all government advice and directives in the countries around the world that we serve. We hope that you, your family, and friends are safe and healthy during this challenging time.
To respond to the situation we have adjusted our daily operations to fully comply with the latest government guidance and requirements to try to minimize the spread of the virus, while still providing service to our customers wherever possible, as follows:
- Our Customer Service and Sales Representatives are working from home but are fully equipped to respond to email and telephone inquiries regarding car sales and servicing, spare parts needs, and technical support (contact details here). Our Peterborough, UK facility is however closed to outside visitors
- Our Dealers around the world are complying with local requirements and restrictions, but in most cases are still available via the phone numbers and email addresses listed on the Dealers section of this website. Please also refer to their websites for updates on their operations
- Our Radical Race Championships in the UK and US have regrettably been impacted by the suspension of Motorsport activities in these countries, as follows:
- Our UK SR1 Cup Championship and Radical Challenge Championship race events for April, May, and June have been postponed by Motorsport UK’s suspension of all racing permits thru June 30th, 2020. Further details on this can be found in Motorsport UK’s statement here. Our track providers have committed to make every attempt to re-schedule these events later in the year, once the suspension has ended. We will be keeping all Entrants in these championships updated on developments via email in the days ahead
- The first event in our Radical North America Cup Series at Road Atlanta on April 9-11 has been postponed, to be re-scheduled for later in the year. At this time the rest of the season remains intact, with the next event being on May 28th to 30th at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
- The Radical Cup Scandinavia and Radical Australia Cup have seen upcoming rounds at Knutstorp and Bathurst respectively postponed
- Our other national and regional Radical Race Series have not yet been subject to motorsports suspensions and are working with their track venue partners to determine if any events will need to be postponed. Please monitor the Go Racing and Events sections of this website and our Social Media channels for updates on the:
- Radical Challenge & SR1 Cup
- Radical Cup North America
- Radical Canada East and Radical Canada West Cups
- Radical Scandinavia Cup
- Radical Australia Cup
- Radical Asia Cup
- Radical Caribbean Cup
- Our Radical Gulf Cup and Radical Nevada Cup series completed their seasons before Covid-19 restrictions came into place and are now working to confirm their 2020-2021 season schedules commencing October and December, 2020 respectively
At this time of necessary but wide-ranging restrictions on daily life across the globe, Radical Sportscars is committed to ensuring the safety of its customers, business partners and staff in accordance with advice from government authorities, event promoters and venues. We are however optimistic that these measures will be successful and that life will return to normal in the coming months. We look forward to resuming Radical race and track events at that time.